|SESSION||PICK UP TIME||DATA COLLECTION & BRIEFING||BOAT DEPARTURE||START – FINISH|
|1st||08.15||09.00 AM – 09.25||09.30||09.45 – 10.15|
|2nd||09.30||10.30 – 10.55||11.00||11.15 – 11.45|
|3rd||12.30||13.30 – 13.55||14.00||14.15 – 14.45|
|4th||14.00||15.00 – 15.25||15.30||15.45 – 16.15|
The above schedules are subject to changes depending on the timing of the tides. If it is impossible to board our boats due to low tide, we shall change your activities to another session. We shall confirm the changes to our guests a day before our activity.
FREE PICK UP AREA
- Per pick-up location, minimum 2 pax for our swimming or interaction programs / minimum 4 pax for educational or observer programs. This is a sharing with guests transport service.
- Pick-up area: Denpasar, Kuta district, ( Kuta, Legian Seminyak, Kedonganan & Tuban ), South Kuta ( Jimbaran & Nusa Dua ). For other areas, extra charges apply depending on pick-up locations.
- Pick-up and drop-off in the same place.
- Bring your swimwear.
- DO NOT apply any type of tanning oil or sunscreen before entering the water.
- Do not bring any food and drinks into our sea pen.
- As there is no toilet in our sea pen, participants are advised to use our toilets first at our transit place before going out for the program.
- Infants below 2 years old are not allowed to board our sea pen as participants are taking a 5 minutes boat trip to board our sea pen.
- You are allowed to take photographs with normal cameras and mobile phones but we are not responsible for any damages of your electronic devices in our sea pen. No big professional cameras, drones, handler sticks or any camera / phone holders are allowed in our sea pen.
- There are freelance photographers onboard our sea pen to capture your experience. You can purchase of your photographs directly from them.