|SESSION||PICK UP TIME||BRIEFING||BOAT DEPARTURE||START – FINISH|
|1st||08.15 AM||09.15 AM||09.45 AM||10.10 AM – 10.40 AM|
|2nd||09.05 AM||10.05 AM||10.35 AM||11.00 AM – 11.30 AM|
|3rd||10.05 AM||11.05 AM||11.35 AM||12.00 PM – 12.30 PM|
|4th||11.00 AM||12.00 PM||12.25 PM||12.45 PM – 1.15 PM|
|5th||12.30 PM||1.30 PM||2.00 PM||2.25 PM – 3.05 PM|
The above schedules are subject to changes depending on the timing of the tides. If it is not possible to board our boats due to low tide, we will change your activities to another session. We will notify you of the changes a day before your booked program.
- Bring your swimwear.
- DO NOT apply any type of tanning oil or sunscreen before entering the water
- Do not bring any food and drinks into our sea pen.
- There is no toilet in our sea pen and so participants are advised to use our toilets at our transit place before going out for the programs.
- You are allowed to take photographs but we are not responsible for any damages of your electronic devices in our sea pen. Underwater or Waterproof camera is highly recommended.
- Our official photographer will be available onsite to capture your experiences. Separate fees will apply for the purchase of photographs.
- Free transport services (sharing with other guests) from Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa & Ayana area only.